Drinks and Wifi for Suite

kmsj

Hi everyone,

We recently booked our first Celebrity cruise, and are in a Sky Suite on Apex in December. When I booked, it listed that premium wifi and premium drink package was included in the fare. When I go onto the cruise planner, these are still available to buy as add-ons. Is that normal, and they just show the same options for everyone? Just wanted to make sure I don't need to inquire further, and that the premium wifi and drinks package are actually included.

Thanks!

That's completely normal.  Celebrity's IT hasn't seemed to figure out what you already have when they are selling you add-ons.  You might see the two packages listed (or a least a photo that represents each) in your order history in the cruise planner.  There also should be codes on your invoice that will confirm the packages.  And once you get your set sail pass after checking in, it should say PALL for the premium alcohol package.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmsj said:

Is that normal, and they just show the same options for everyone?

Yes it shows up on my booked cruises too in the Retreat. Celebrity's IT department is just a step behind everyone else.

Edited by terrydtx

1 hour ago, kmsj said:

Hi everyone,

We recently booked our first Celebrity cruise, and are in a Sky Suite on Apex in December. When I booked, it listed that premium wifi and premium drink package was included in the fare. When I go onto the cruise planner, these are still available to buy as add-ons. Is that normal, and they just show the same options for everyone? Just wanted to make sure I don't need to inquire further, and that the premium wifi and drinks package are actually included.

Thanks!

Unless you booked on a group all Retreats cabins can only be booked with premium drinks, Wi-Fi, gratuities and OBC. You will love the suite Retreat on Celebrity. We are in a Sky Suite on the Apex in September from Amsterdam.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kmsj said:

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to get going, this is our first time in a suite.

BTW if you want a drink in your cabin, you can call your butler and have him/her bring it to your cabin and it is included in your PDP.  I found out about this on our first Retreat Sky Suite in 2021, when we were bringing drinks to our cabin from the pool bar and our butler saw us, he said next time we wanted a drink to call him and he would bring it to us in the cabin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, terrydtx said:

BTW if you want a drink in your cabin, you can call your butler and have him/her bring it to your cabin and it is included in your PDP.  I found out about this on our first Retreat Sky Suite in 2021, when we were bringing drinks to our cabin from the pool bar and our butler saw us, he said next time we wanted a drink to call him and he would bring it to us in the cabin.

In my experience, this is one of those things where your mileage may vary. The last two butlers I had did not do this for us

• Like 2

4 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Our last cruise in March was in an S1 and asked the butler to empty the fridge so we could fill it with water. He asked if I preferred beer and proceeded to fill it with Dogfish Head 90. He said we were entitled to everything but the liquor. Haven't had the same experience on other cruises.

5 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Our last cruise in March was in an S1 and asked the butler to empty the fridge so we could fill it with water. He asked if I preferred beer and proceeded to fill it with Dogfish Head 90. He said we were entitled to everything but the liquor. Haven't had the same experience on other cruises.

That was the service we got in Sky Suites on the Equinox and Reflection in 2022. Instead of beer our butlers kept the min fridge stocked with 1/2 bottles of red wine and bottles of Evian bottled water at no charge. On the Reflection last August in Rome the mini fridge was empty when we boarded and the butler asked us on the embarkation day what we wanted it stocked with, and he took great care of us.

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 3