Solstice Connecting Rooms and Verandas

WellnessLark

Hi all!

We've booked two connecting Prime Veranda rooms on the Solstice. It is our first time traveling in connecting rooms with companions.

Are we able to request that they remove the partition between the verandas when we board?

Thank you.

The balcony partitions are hinged and can be swung open and secured in that position by your cabin steward. This removes half of the partition as the other half is fixed. 

IMG_1578.thumb.jpeg.37392800abf17900c1f5f58ecdc12334.jpeg

Solstice cabin 8107 balcony

Edited by mahdnc

Yes, just off Solstice 2 weeks ago. We traveled in stateroom 7109 and had the partition opened to room 7111. Interesting, when we boarded the partition was already opened to room 7107 from the previous voyage. So when they came to close it (roughly 15 mins after we arrived) we had the other side opened. It's just the glass part that will swing back.

• 3 months later...
On 3/29/2023 at 1:49 PM, fourmile.ranch said:

Yes, just off Solstice 2 weeks ago. We traveled in stateroom 7109 and had the partition opened to room 7111. Interesting, when we boarded the partition was already opened to room 7107 from the previous voyage. So when they came to close it (roughly 15 mins after we arrived) we had the other side opened. It's just the glass part that will swing back.

Crazy coincidence - I am also from Cañon City and have those exact same two rooms on Solstice in a couple of weeks!!!!! (Would have sent you a private message, but it looks like that is disabled?)

27 minutes ago, DemNotes said:

Crazy coincidence - I am also from Cañon City and have those exact same two rooms on Solstice in a couple of weeks!!!!! (Would have sent you a private message, but it looks like that is disabled?)

That is beyond crazy! I have decided the more of this big world we see, the smaller it gets! You are going to love the rooms! We generally sail Cunard and that post was from our first time sailing with Celebrity. What I considered to be a throw away trip turned out to likely be my favorite ship. We've since booked two more voyages, both Solstice class. Have a blast!