Olife ultimate offer not showing on account

PplusA

Hi, first time booking an Oceania cruise so not sure how their system works. We booked with an Olife ultimate offer which includes a beverage package but on our account page on the Oceania's site it doesn't show up, but does say we can purchase a package. Is this correct? 

54 minutes ago, PplusA said:

Hi, first time booking an Oceania cruise so not sure how their system works. We booked with an Olife ultimate offer which includes a beverage package but on our account page on the Oceania's site it doesn't show up, but does say we can purchase a package. Is this correct? 

O Life items are not specified in your online account. That said, and at least for the tours, I recommend that you call O directly to make the purchases and get a copy of the PrePurchased Shore Excursions PDF which shows all the math for tours and other optional purchases (including all the Ultimate O Life items. Don’t use the Cart on the web- it’s very glitchy. Also it won’t allow booking multiple tours per person in a single day (e.g., AM & PM). And if you want to cancel a tour, you have to call anyway.

Some folks here will recommend using your TA to do the bookings. Not all TAs fully understand strategizing the combo of O Life and YWYW.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PplusA said:

Did you book direct with O  or via an agent ?

I would contact  them & get them to confirm you have the right  amenities

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PplusA said:

Thank you both, we booked with an agent so will check with them to be on the safe side.

Have your TA send you a document with the details. My TA sends me docs called "Guest Statement", Ticket Contract", and "Shore Excursions", but they may be called something else in the UK. The guest statement details what I purchased, promos (like OLife), "extras" (like TA provided OBC or gratuities), cancellation deadlines/penalties, dinner reservation start date, etc.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Have your TA send you a document with the details. My TA sends me docs called "Guest Statement", Ticket Contract", and "Shore Excursions", but they may be called something else in the UK. The guest statement details what I purchased, promos (like OLife), "extras" (like TA provided OBC or gratuities), cancellation deadlines/penalties, dinner reservation start date, etc.

And don’t forget the PrePurchased Shore Excursions PDF. It’s the crucial document that shows what SBC was used and which tours are O Life (important if itinerary changes and you need to make tour changes as well).