Taking soft drinks onboard

Confused.com

6 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

I suppose I would relate it to taking your own drinks into a pub, it wouldn't have crossed my mind. 

It may not be the rules, but it just doesn't feel right. 

Is it then OK to take your supermarket bottle of gin into a bar and ask the waiter to bring you glasses and ice? 

Each to their own. 

Andy 

Takes me back to my working/ social club days when the rock band would strike up and 

through the fog machine and the stage lights , you could see the ladies handbags that 

leaked wines and spirits into their glass .

I still see some of the folk who used their clubs and they bemoan the fact that it is now

shut and in their words "Not enough support and not making money "🤔

• Like 4

15 hours ago, TigerB said:

Are your comments directed at me?  If so, what have I done to cause you frustration?  Several contributers have written that soft drinks brought on board can only be consumed in your cabin. I was just seeking clarification as to where that is stated by P&O, because I can't find it.  It isn't that the answer isn't what I want, it simply is not there.

I am not by any means being discourteous by drinking from a can outside my cabin, and have been allowed to do so previously. I will continue to do so occasionally, and if I am asked to stop by a crew member, and the reason explained, I will do so. I certainly won't be emailing anyone.

I ask again, where is that stated?

We occasionally take a can of coke in our bag up to the pool. We buy one from the waiter. If he then goes missing for a while, we may use the can.Now taking a Watney's party seven is stretching  things a bit.😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, zap99 said:

We occasionally take a can of coke in our bag up to the pool. We buy one from the waiter. If he then goes missing for a while, we may use the can.Now taking a Watney's party seven is stretching  things a bit.😂

Drinking a can of pop away from your cabin, Zap? You'll need to be careful; you could get hung, drawn and quartered for that. 😯

• Haha 2