Question about Radiance Class Ship

Does the Radiance Class ships have a place to go for just a cup of coffee and/or a snack somewhat like the Promenade on the Voyager class ships and other than the Windjammer? I know Radiance does not have a Promenade like Voyager, so how is it different in that aspect?

Thanks!

The Radiance class ships have the Seaview Cafe aft on an deck 12. On the Radiance to Alaska in May 2004 they were open 1430 to 1830 and 2100 to 2400. On the Jewel to the Caribbean in Dec 2004, it was 1100 to 1830 and 2200 to 0100. I would stop there for a snack to take back to the cabin at night.

There's a thread about how the Seaview menu has changed on the Brilliance, but I think that is the only one to change the menu.

The food there is free and IMO better than JR's.

For specialty coffees there's Latitudes, but they are at extra cost. The yummy pastries, cookies and brownies from Latitudes arre complimentary. The Solarium pool also includes a small cafe area which provides pizza, sandwiches, wraps and sometimes salads at no charge. On the Jewel there are also made to order crepes! The Seaview Cafe on deck 12 aft traditionally has offered great rueben and Cuban sandwiches, a variety of green and seafood salads, burgers, great onion rings, fries, nachos, etc. as well as brownies at no extra charge. You have to watch the daily Compass for times that the Solarium and Seaview cafes are open. It varies a bit daily. Usually one or the other is open between noon and 2 AM.

There is no promenade on Radiance class ships nor is there an ice skating rink. There is a Seaview Cafe on Radiance class which I think is better than the Johnny Rockets on the Voyager class.

One neat thing on Radiance class is the self leveling pool tables.

The Concierge Lounges on Radiance class are along the side and have windows. The Voyager class Concierge Lounges are interior.

Outside elevators on the Radiance class.

Stand in the middle of the deck on a Radiance class ship where the loyalty/future cruise consultant's desk is and look down.

Archived