Luggage allowance

This is probably a stupid question however we are new to regent and new to having airfare included in a vaca in general. We fly DCA to MIA on Tuesday before getting on the Voyager for a TA to Barcelona.  I’m wondering how many cases (if any) I may check as part of what I’ve paid RSSC before I have to pay out of pocket. TIA!

PS I’m aware of the free laundry and plan to take advantage (in case anyone is tempted to tell me not to overpack). Just interested in the number of included cases, thanks!

That depends on the airline you are flying, whether you have a credit card with them that allows you to check luggage free of charge, whether you have elite status with them that allows you to check luggage with them free of charge, etc.  

When you fly back to the US in business class, you will probably have two checked bags allowed per person.

26 minutes ago, ysolde said:

That depends on the airline you are flying, whether you have a credit card with them that allows you to check luggage free of charge, whether you have elite status with them that allows you to check luggage with them free of charge, etc.  

When you fly back to the US in business class, you will probably have two checked bags allowed per person.

So not included with regent? They covered airfare only? Thanks!

17 hours ago, flyboyswife said:

Regent covers air - air covers luggage. So when Regent pays for your business class, you get 2 bags each at up to 70 pounds each. If you want a clearer reply regarding Economy, you should check with Regent or your TA for specifics.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 11:53 AM, flyboyswife said:

Correct.  You are governed by the airline’s baggage rules and fees.  So if you check the airline website it will tell you the baggage allowance, weights, and any fees.  That will be your responsibility.

• Like 1