Another Move Up Question

DesertRat46

I tried 4 times to place a bid. Every time I got the final stage after entering credit card and accepting terms, when I clicked "submit" the next screen said there was a problem, try again.

If I bid close to the minimum would it just be rejected out of hand? Of is it a Celebrity IT issue?

TIA for ideas, never tried a Move Up before.

1 hour ago, DesertRat46 said:

I tried 4 times to place a bid. Every time I got the final stage after entering credit card and accepting terms, when I clicked "submit" the next screen said there was a problem, try again.

If I bid close to the minimum would it just be rejected out of hand? Of is it a Celebrity IT issue?

TIA for ideas, never tried a Move Up before.

This usually gets an answer in a day, or two at the most: CelebrityMoveUp@Celebrity.com

It is hard to tell what is going on, but I would also keep trying and thinking about everything you are doing.

Hope everything works out for you!😃

15 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

This usually gets an answer in a day, or two at the most: CelebrityMoveUp@Celebrity.com

It is hard to tell what is going on, but I would also keep trying and thinking about everything you are doing.

Hope everything works out for you!😃

They usually take between a week or two for me, hoping their response time has improved

29 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

They usually take between a week or two for me, hoping their response time has improved

Wow!  I just wrote them last week; got a reply the following day...sent it back with another question and got that answer the same day.  A few months ago, it took a day and a half.  

Most likely, it is an IT issue for the OP.

Edited by Lastdance