Impossible to link profile with booking number on Medallion app

SSCAF001

1 hour ago, metairiegal said:

Is your cruise paid for in full?  I couldn't access some things on the app until my cruise was paid in full.  

Yes, it is paid in full.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I just booked a cruise with a TA for the Regal Princess out of Galveston for Nov 2023. I downloaded the Medallion app to my phone but cannot access my reservation even with the booking number. When I log into my cruise on the computer, it shows my first name and last name. When I go to the app, it shows my middle name (which I actually go by) and my last name. Since that does not match what the reservation is under, I am unable to login. I am so frustrated!!! I am unable to change it on the app. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, TexasGirl99 said:

Hello, I just booked a cruise with a TA for the Regal Princess out of Galveston for Nov 2023. I downloaded the Medallion app to my phone but cannot access my reservation even with the booking number. When I log into my cruise on the computer, it shows my first name and last name. When I go to the app, it shows my middle name (which I actually go by) and my last name. Since that does not match what the reservation is under, I am unable to login. I am so frustrated!!! I am unable to change it on the app. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sure, explain to your TA and they need to go into POLAR and correct the data.

On 4/19/2023 at 7:12 PM, metairiegal said:

Is your cruise paid for in full?  I couldn't access some things on the app until my cruise was paid in full.  

You should *always* be able to access the app any time you have a BOOKED cruise...does NOT require "Paid in Full".

Something_wrong_here.jpg

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

On 4/3/2023 at 11:52 PM, SSCAF001 said:

Hello,

Sorry if this issue has been raised already. I have just booked my first Princess cruise a week ago and I cannot link my Princess profile with my booking on Princess Medallion app. I have no problem on Princess website to retrieve my booking. My TA tells me that the problem comes from the fact that my cruise is only due to sail in 2024. Could it be the reason? Thanks for your help.

Maybe you could tell us what steps you took to try to add your journey to the app and what error message the app gave you? Maybe take a screen shot and post it if it doesn't contain any personal information. (Or edit the graphic to remove personal information if you are comfortable with that.)

11 hours ago, desertdwellingsailor said:

Maybe you could tell us what steps you took to try to add your journey to the app and what error message the app gave you? Maybe take a screen shot and post it if it doesn't contain any personal information. (Or edit the graphic to remove personal information if you are comfortable with that.)

Sorry, but you have responded to a post from over five months ago.  With App changes and fixes, the situation involved would be rather irrelevant by now.  Another note is the OP's TA didn't know what they were talking about.  Anyway, not much point in pursuing a technical issue from five months ago that was possibly a data corruption issue and there is no need to use the Link a Booking feature.

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Sorry, but you have responded to a post from over five months ago.  With App changes and fixes, the situation involved would be rather irrelevant by now.  Another note is the OP's TA didn't know what they were talking about.  Anyway, not much point in pursuing a technical issue from five months ago that was possibly a data corruption issue and there is no need to use the Link a Booking feature.

Yes, you are right. My mistake. I should have looked at the date of the original post. Disregard my comment please.

• Like 1