Question about status match

I have Diamond status on Royal Caribbean and would like to status match with MSC cruise line for the Voyager Club.  I provided MSC with my RCCL Crown & Anchor Society member number and a post from the RCCL website that includes my C&A number and my status.  MSC is stating that the documents are unclear🙄.  Has anyone requested a status match on a cruise line?  If so, what documents did you provide?  TIA.

10 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

What do you mean? Diamond on MSC will get you 4 fountain drink passes and a Bologna sandwich daily.

54 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Looking at MSC's loyalty tiers, that's pretty unimpressive.

I'm not saying the program is the greatest (or that it is even any good) but why not take advantage of the offer to status match if you are going to do an MSC cruise.   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wdwkings said:

I'm not saying the program is the greatest (or that it is even any good) but why not take advantage of the offer to status match if you are going to do an MSC cruise.   

Yes, take advantage. I was just curious of MSC's perks for loyalty.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Td6462 said:

I matched in the same program this January. I simply sent a screen shot of my C&A page. In JPEG format. 

I did that and received a message stating that the document was unclear.  I finally reached out to RCCL C&A Society and they were kind enough to send me an email with my information.  MSC accepted that.  I now have MSC Voyagers Club membership.  😁

Edited by laedw

18 hours ago, MandyMooToo said:

I did the same as the above poster.  I went to my C&A page and took a screenshot and sent it in.  Granted the next day.

Thank you for your advice.  For some reason, when I did that I received a reply from MSC stating that my screenshot was unclear and I need to provide a copy of my loyalty card showing my RCCL status.  I reached out to RCCL C&A Society and received an email from a representative with my information. 👍🏽 I submitted that to MSC and received my Voyagers Club membership number shortly thereafter. 🙂 

• Like 1