Transportation from MCO to Port for Large Family

MICruser

My husband and I are cruising with our daughter and her family (4 children) are flying into MCO and cruising out of Port Canaveral and we are looking for ground transportation options.  Her primary concern is car seats for the children since the drive is approximately one hour.  How have others handled this when traveling with children?  Do any of the shuttle services provide car seats?  Any help you can provide will be appreciated.  Thank you!

I have not done this, but I am on a mom's at sea board.  They are buying small transportable car seats. Then they are small and light enough to use on excursions.  This has been similar to their recommendation, although there are a large variety out there. 

Others state for young ones, they use the car seat on the plane, in the transfer to port canaveral, then they simply put it in the closet on the ship. 

https://www.amazon.com/Safety-Seat-Simple-Portable-Belt/dp/B0BZSXD19P/ref=sr_1_13_sspa?crid=3H037KMJ4M5TS&keywords=collapsible%2Bcar%2Bseat%2Bfor%2Btravel&qid=1680885714&sprefix=collapsible%2Bcar%2Bseat%2Caps%2C343&sr=8-13-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQUxHMkU2SFBCUzg0JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDc1NDgzM0pERUIzSE9LOUpOSyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDM4OTMwM05aVjQ3WjREV0dGRCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

Edited by nimbex1970