Brilliance of the Seas/Alaska questions

In 51 days, we will be cruising on the Brilliance of the Seas and have a couple of questions - related to teen grandkids:

1.  Do the cabins have a small refrigerator?

2.  Is there a place on deck where they can get pizza slice or burger?  I looked thru the deck plans and couldn’t find any.

3.  Any tips for them?  One is 11 (going on 16) and the other is 14.  Do the teens seem to like their teen space?  Is there a sample of activities or Cruise Compass for teens and Adventure Ocean that anyone has?

Thanks all!

I just got off radiance and did 4 legs on grandeur. Pizza was daily in the WJ on my last cruise. Also once the WJ closed at night pizza was in the solarium. It doesnt have to be marked as a pizza place to have pizza. Pizza closed at 3 am, so go earlier. I went right before 3 am and it was cold. 

For sure there will be pizza. 

Free burgers in the WJ. Burger of the day, with cheese or make up your own from the condiment tray. Lunch and dinner there will be burgers. We had a hot dog place on radiance. Not sure which ships have them. Also hot dogs of some sort are in WJ. 

I'd have to look up your ship class. Grandeur no coolers in lower category cabins but radiance had them. ..is it same category of ship as radiance?

I'm sure many here know ship classes.