Print out shore excursions?

Cruise NH

Does anyone know how I can print out the shore excursion choices for our voyage.  For HAL you can convert to PDF and print if you want but I can't seem to find that option on Cunard's site.  I don't mean shore excursions we've already chosen and paid for.  I can't get DH to spend time in front of the computer to look at the choices, he wants it in print.🙄

Thanks!

I just went on MyCunard to see if I could find a way to do that on my cruise excursion planner to help you out, and I could not find a way to print them out. Alas.

If anyone on here has insight on a way, it would likely be @bluemarble

Best to you as you choose your excursions! (Probably reading on the computer)

I'm afraid I've never found a way to print or download a detailed master list of Cunard shore excursions such as you can do with some other lines. I've been known to spend a lot of time copying/pasting/reformatting the details for each individual shore excursion into a Word document in order to have just such a master list available to peruse offline.

I can suggest the "Explore my destination guides" link that can be found on the "Booking Summary" page in My Cunard underneath the itinerary map. I see @NE John has beaten to that suggestion. That allows you to create a PDF file for the entire cruise with all the detail found in that guide.

That destination guide does list some of the shore excursions offered. Unfortunately, I've found the list isn't necessarily in agreement with the complete list of excursions offered at each port in My Cunard. Also, it doesn't provide anything beyond a one sentence description of each excursion. And the destination guide for our upcoming Norway cruise hasn't kept up with an itinerary change made months ago (it still thinks we are calling at Flam). Finally, there is a lot of information in the destination guide beyond shore excursions so it's not really conducive to obtaining a printout of just shore excursions.

Edited by bluemarble

3 hours ago, Summergee said:

Can you do a screen print?

That would be cumbersome but perhaps possible for an individual one.  This is for the world cruise so…not so easy.

At least I’m happy to see that I didn’t miss something obvious on the website I could be doing.  

thanks

11 hours ago, NE John said:

Try the below website and put in your voyage number. Then go to the top right and create a pdf and print the pdf. 
I just did this for my upcoming TA for Southampton. 

https://www.cunardguides.com

The attached is a pdf example. 

Southampton.pdf 1.92 MB · 9 downloads

Thanks I’ll look at that.