carnival cruise from boston

hencar

They used to an point in time. The most likely answer is that they’ve chosen to relocate their ships to markets where they are more lucrative. 

When Carnival and other cruise lines decided to send many of their ships to the scrapyard during COVID, that left some markets underserved or completely abandoned once travel rebounded. Another market that Carnival abandoned during COVID was San Juan with no plans of returning even as other cruise lines have introduced new ships and itineraries to this market. 

It would be great if they did sail from Boston as I live near Boston. Any time we don't have to involve an airport is good. NCL goes to Bermuda every Friday in the summer months and it's usually a sell out. 

I believe they had a hard time selling the cruises out of Boston. I mean, I live 35 miles from that port and would love to cruise out if it. But I have no desire to do a New England/Canada cruise because it would feel like I wasn’t leaving home. And I believe that’s all they did. Now, if they ever did a Boston to Bermuda cruise, I would book it in a heartbeat. But I think Norwegian pretty much has taken up that market. 

Edited by Cruising_Addict