Cozumel all day resort beach pass

jokergf48

23 minutes ago, jokergf48 said:

Does anyone know of resorts that offer all inclusive day passes for cruisers?

when we go to Cozumel we love Nachi Cocom.  All inclusive for eats and drinks.  They only take 130 people so quiet and peaceful….

Cozumel is the best port stop for all day, all inclusive beach passes.

Help us help you by narrowing down your group  (demographics) and their wants for the day.

Quiet, less crowded day. (Nachi Cocum)

Livlier atmosphere, no crowd limit. (Mr. Sanchos)

Place with lots of inflatable toys for kids, Place with nice kiddie pools and water sloide for kids. (Playa Mia)

Thats just the description of three of the main places discussed in here, all on the same couple of miles of sand on the island.

If you define what you want from your day, there are a few in here who can recommend many more places and options for you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jokergf48 said:

Does anyone know of resorts that offer all inclusive day passes for cruisers?

lots of options on Cozumel - as stated it depends what you consider necessary as included, large/small, quiet/active, pool/ocean, sand, luxury/rustic, snorkeling/ water sports?

I booked the ship"s Chankanaab Pay Pass with lunch and drinks. However, when a Youtube video stated drinks were only with lunch, I cancelled. Must hydrate! I booked Paradise Beach day pass with lunch and drinks after I phoned if  water or beer were anytime. The menu looks good. We want to relax by the pool or beach.

1 hour ago, Fanpower said:

I booked the ship"s Chankanaab Pay Pass with lunch and drinks. However, when a Youtube video stated drinks were only with lunch, I cancelled. Must hydrate! I booked Paradise Beach day pass with lunch and drinks after I phoned if  water or beer were anytime. The menu looks good. We want to relax by the pool or beach.

Not really comparing apples to apples here. A day at Chankanaab and Paradise are completely different so it depends what is important.

There are several drinks included at Chankanaab but I cant remember exactly how many ( my daughter booked it once with dolphins while we did independent PAYG), however transport is included so you can offset that against purchasing extra drinks plus of course you are paying for access to the park and facilities which you don’t do/have at Paradise. Waterpark at Paradise is extra IF you need/want it.

Snorkeling is better at Chankanaab if that is s important - pool is probably better at Paradise.