Europa Inifinite oceanview room pics w/xtra beds opened up

kribar

I've yet to see where my chidren will sleep & am curious. Are they 2 beds that come out of the ceiling or a fold-out couch? (😬 Hope not 🛋 !) Amyone have any pics or a video? We're Category VL1, if that makes a difference. Thank you!!

There are not many pics yet for cabins on World Europa.  However from the ones I found on cruisedeckplans.com, if you cabin has the symbol double dots, it is a couch that configures into bunks.  Someone recently posted a video of a cabin steward demonstrating it.  The little triangle denotes a sofa bed for one…does not fold out.  The thread with the bunk video was started on April 2 by Luv2eat and it is about three pages back. so scroll back and look for it.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

However from the ones I found on cruisedeckplans.com, if you cabin has the symbol double dots, it is a couch that configures into bunks.

From what I've seen, the sofa bed can be either a single sofa bed or the transformer (my nick-name, not official) sofa bed that converts into 2 singles. It's strange because even on the 2 staterooms that I have seen with just the triangle symbol on the deck plan, I saw the pull handle on the sofa which looks the same as the pull handle on the transformer sofa bed. 

I'll keep looking....

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Someone recently posted a video of a cabin steward demonstrating it.

25042569-176963399556888-694430004412835

It was a video but I made a .gif out of it. The ship isn't World Europa (the video is from 2017) but it seems that the transformer bed is in many different stateroom types. I don't think that I have seen one in the Yacht Club, though. 

On 4/16/2023 at 4:56 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

From what I've seen, the sofa bed can be either a single sofa bed or the transformer (my nick-name, not official) sofa bed that converts into 2 singles. It's strange because even on the 2 staterooms that I have seen with just the triangle symbol on the deck plan, I saw the pull handle on the sofa which looks the same as the pull handle on the transformer sofa bed. 

I'll keep looking....

25042569-176963399556888-694430004412835

It was a video but I made a .gif out of it. The ship isn't World Europa (the video is from 2017) but it seems that the transformer bed is in many different stateroom types. I don't think that I have seen one in the Yacht Club, though.