Celebrity MoveUp Bid Questions

love2crews.

My bids have shown "pending" since I first submitted them.  They are not frozen, though.  I can still modify or cancel.

I've been reading that when a bid is locked at "pending" it's a good sign.  Is the "pending" I'm seeing different than the locked "pending"?

When are bids typically locked/unable to be modified?

Also, when I click to see more upgrade options (basically all the cabins available for me to bid on), I see "offer received" next to the ones I bid on.  I haven't read anything about "offer received."

Any MoveUp insight is greatly appreciated!

Pending status just means it hasn’t been rejected or accepted. When it changes to locked then there is a good chance you will get an upgrade, but no guarantee.  
I don’t bid frequently and have never seen offer received so can’t help you there.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, love2crews. said:

@Arizona Wildcat  Thank you for your response. 

We are a little more than 1 month out.  I've enjoyed looking through many of the threads.  It's very likely I could have missed the answers to my questions.  Just don't remember seeing "offer received".

Since you are more than a month out it is likely they have not started to process bids.  Way early to get anything accepted as they are still selling cabins.  My TA is able to sell out ofctheir group block until 3 weeks out.

• Like 1

@Arizona Wildcat Good to know!  So it's likely my bids will not be locked, expired or accepted until TA blocks are no longer being sold...  

I've read MoveUp really has no rhyme or reason and there's no sure way to know what's gonna happen.  And I think that's what's driving me so crazy is not knowing what's going on.  But that's the fun of the bidding process, right!??!