Royal App Calendar Question

80sGal

New to RC.  When I log in online on the regular site and click the icon for the calendar I can see the dinner reservations, excursions, etc.   Installed the app, found the cruise, logged in and norhing is in "My Calendar."  Is that normal?  When will my purchases show on the app?  We decline wifi onboard to unwond so if its not on the app, I won't be able to sh9w Guest Services the things on the online calendar to indicate what I purchased.  Just curious when the two calendars will sync.   Thanks!  

1 hour ago, 80sGal said:

New to RC.  When I log in online on the regular site and click the icon for the calendar I can see the dinner reservations, excursions, etc.   Installed the app, found the cruise, logged in and norhing is in "My Calendar."  Is that normal?  When will my purchases show on the app?  We decline wifi onboard to unwond so if its not on the app, I won't be able to sh9w Guest Services the things on the online calendar to indicate what I purchased.  Just curious when the two calendars will sync.   Thanks!  

When you look at your calendar on the app, do you scroll down to see more times?  And do you select the day properly at the bottom?  I have an excursion and dinner at Chops booked for one day on my upcoming cruise.  I see both on the app. The attached screen shot shows the dinner.  If I scroll up to to the morning, I see my excursion. 

IMG_0896.png

2 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

When you look at your calendar on the app, do you scroll down to see more times?  And do you select the day properly at the bottom?  I have an excursion and dinner at Chops booked for one day on my upcoming cruise.  I see both on the app. The attached screen shot shows the dinner.  If I scroll up to to the morning, I see my excursion. 

IMG_0896.png

Thanks for the screenshot -- unfortunately my calendar is still blank.   Cruise is May 18.

2 hours ago, GJustice said:

Purchased items show up early. Free or unpurchased items show up once you're onboard. 

I guess I'll have to keep checking on it.   These are all purchased items that do not show.   They are on the online website calendar in the cruise planner, but they are not on the app I installed from the Play store.   

11 hours ago, 80sGal said:

I guess I'll have to keep checking on it.   These are all purchased items that do not show.   They are on the online website calendar in the cruise planner, but they are not on the app I installed from the Play store.   

I would uninstall the app entirely.  And then re-install it.  My cruises are May 8th and May 14th and both show my purchases nicely.

• Thanks 1