Insuite Liquor

BuckGood

When you book your cruise you can pre order two bottles of your favourite tipple, when you reach your suite most of the time they are there waiting for you. If not a quick reminder to your butler if you have one or guest services and they will bring them to you.

Your room attendant wont ask you I feel certain about that however, if you ask them they should bring them to your suite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fudge said:

When you book your cruise you can pre order two bottles of your favourite tipple, when you reach your suite most of the time they are there waiting for you. If not a quick reminder to your butler if you have one or guest services and they will bring them to you.

Your room attendant wont ask you I feel certain about that however, if you ask them they should bring them to your suite.

Thank you, last September we were in a Penthouse Suite and it was there but these cruises we are in a Superior suite! We will leave a note! 

4 hours ago, BuckGood said:

Thank you, last September we were in a Penthouse Suite and it was there but these cruises we are in a Superior suite! We will leave a note! 

We have found a note to a Stateroom Attendant or a Butler works really well throughout a cruise for whatever you need.  We saw our Butler take the note out of his pocket and check that he filled someone's request.  When they have so many suites to take care of, a written reminder is easier than trying to remember everything.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ladys Mom said:

We have found a note to a Stateroom Attendant or a Butler works really well throughout a cruise for whatever you need.  We saw our Butler take the note out of his pocket and check that he filled someone's request.  When they have so many suites to take care of, a written reminder is easier than trying to remember everything.

Done! 

• Like 1

On our very recent TA on Voyager the attendant asked us on the intro day if she could get us anything or had any preferences for the fridge/bar.

I asked for a bottle of Canadian Club (they usually have it) and she tried, but couldn't find it so she brought me a bottle of crown royal.  I turned her down but appreciated her efforts. Day or two later after I left a couple empty cider bottles in the suite from the lounge she started stocking them in our suite fridge on her own accord without even asking which was appreciated.

Probably just a simple slip on the part of your attendant 🙂

• Like 2

Ok, I stand corrected.  
In PH and above you pre-select the spirits as part of the butler request form.  We never requested bottles in the cabin when not in a PH , and didn’t know that you could.  For us, a drink in one of the bars is fine, but I can certainly understand wanting to enjoy a drink in the suite.

In our 200+ days on Regent in nothing higher than an E cat suite we have almost always had two bottles of our choice liquor waiting in the suite when we board with our choice of mixer. The couple of times this hasn’t happened (once in Dec on the Splendor) the attendant brought us one bottle in time for the sail away and the other was there after breakfast the next morning. Our choice was waiting for us later in Dec on Navigator. Our TA always asks us precruise what we want and sends the request. They have always bought us another bottle when the set up is getting low.

If you go thirsty in a Regent ship it is you fault😂

Edited by cwn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

We usually do veranda suites.  About 65 days or so before our cruise, I will call or email guest services and let them know our desires for our in suite bar, both spirits and beer, soda.  Our suite is usually stocked when we get there, if not we will ask our steward and will get the items shortly.