Haven't sailed NCL in awhile.. what's changed?

ARI421

We haven't sailed NCL in forever doing Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.  I am trying to do my homework to see what's changed..

We are on the NCL Sun out of Seattle to Alaska..

I know I can dress however I want every day but there used to be 2 days called To dress or Not dress or something silly lime that where people tended to dress nicer and there were photos etc it looks like those are gone? Can someone give me some insight on that..

I don't ever remember there being so many drink packages.. and now it looks like you don't even get basic bottled water with the free at sea package? That seems a bit crazy to me! Thanks for all the info!

Jean are allowed in all the restaurants. There are certain specialty restaurants where they don't allow shorts. I was at Le Bistro the first night of embarkation and some people behind me said they hadn't gotten their luggage yet, so they were allowed to go into Le Bistro with shorts.

One main change, is there is only one cleaning of your cabin per day. There is no turn down service. I talked with my cabin steward and they don't like it. They have alot more cabins to clean and they don't have time to even leave the ship and see the ports anymore.