signature drink package

charlnel

We will be sailing in December and have the Signature Drink package. I know this has probably been asked but couldn't find it. It says specialty coffee is part of the package, so my question is, is espresso coffee in the dining room and coffee in the Grand Dutch cafe and/or the Explorer's lounge covered?   I had the package before, but never used it for specialty coffee before.

Thanks for any help. 

Charlene 

• Like 1

Yes, I ordered a specialty coffee every day from Grand Dutch Cafe, sometimes more than once.  As long as you remember that it and any beverage counts toward your 15 drink maximum.  I cannot imagine espresso would top the $11 price limit. You can also have spiked coffee.  IMO Gr Dutch cafe is the best place on the ship to get coffee.

8 minutes ago, Banditswife said:

Yes, I ordered a specialty coffee every day from Grand Dutch Cafe, sometimes more than once.  As long as you remember that it and any beverage counts toward your 15 drink maximum.  I cannot imagine espresso would top the $11 price limit. You can also have spiked coffee.  IMO Gr Dutch cafe is the best place on the ship to get coffee.

Spiked coffee sounds good. I hope that is just considered one drink. 

9 minutes ago, Happydays2024 said:

How much is the upgrade from the signature to elite drinking package? Can this be done pre sailing or on board?

The most recent price posted here is $10 per day. It can only be done once onboard and before any beverage is ordered. And everyone in the stateroom must upgrade.

With the change to being charged only the difference above $11 plus 18%, many cruisers find they don't need to upgrade. But each person needs to do the math.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 10:50 AM, Cruise Suzy said:

The most recent price posted here is $10 per day. It can only be done once onboard and before any beverage is ordered. And everyone in the stateroom must upgrade.

With the change to being charged only the difference above $11 plus 18%, many cruisers find they don't need to upgrade. But each person needs to do the math.

Watch for a promotion that includes a free upgrade from Signature to Elite. It was offered on the September 2024 Alaska cruise we just booked. With gratuities, OBC, excursion credit, wifi, dining credits (we would never pay to go to those restaurants otherwise) included in promo, it was cost effective for us.

2 hours ago, luv2travel06 said:

Watch for a promotion that includes a free upgrade from Signature to Elite. It was offered on the September 2024 Alaska cruise we just booked. With gratuities, OBC, excursion credit, wifi, dining credits (we would never pay to go to those restaurants otherwise) included in promo, it was cost effective for us.

The HIA promo for next year's holiday cruises has the Elite Beverage Package and the speedy internet.

Edited by POA1
I am