St Anthony september 11th Carnival Legend whales or walking ?

fvandewouwer

hi everyone, I have done some research on google I am trying to find out where the tender will drop us off being in St Anthony, does anyone knows ?

Our time is limited so our only option is to do a whale safari but therefore the weather should be great so we might wait until we are at St Anthony

and walk to the company who is offering a discovery whale tour but I have no idea if we can walk to their office or if we need to take a cab

any advise on other tours is also welcome our time is limited ( 7 till 4 and a tender port )

thanks for your time

thank you for your answer I did contact the supplier they do not answer that is why I am trying to see if we can walk from the shuttle to their location or if we need to take a taxi.

I have no idea if I can put the name of this company but let me try and if this was inapropriate please remove this post : the name of the cy is discover northland I contacted them through messenger and email and their website no response ......

2 hours ago, fvandewouwer said:

thank you for your answer I did contact the supplier they do not answer that is why I am trying to see if we can walk from the shuttle to their location or if we need to take a taxi.

I have no idea if I can put the name of this company but let me try and if this was inapropriate please remove this post : the name of the cy is discover northland I contacted them through messenger and email and their website no response ......

Some of  the  people on  the Rock go away for the  winter  so  maybe try again soon 

is this  the company?

https://www.discovernorthland.com/contact-us/

There  are probably several  companies  that do  the tours 

• Like 1