Kids menu at Crown Grill?

KyloRen

My 11yr old is addicted to steak and I want to take him with me to the Crown Grill on our upcoming Hawaiian cruise but I wanted to make sure there’s not a much smaller/crap menu for Kids. I’ve looked and looked and can not find a kids menu so I’m hoping that kids can just order off the regular menu. Thanks for any info! 

Edited by KyloRen

I've never seen a kids menu for Crown Grill.  Grandson's meals came from regular menu and other adults in our group helped eat appetizers, etc that he had no interest in eating.  Steak and mashed potatoes was it for him.

• Like 2

THANK YOU! I took my son for his Birthday to the Steak house on Carnival last year and was very very disappointed they tried to serve my kids chicken strips or small bites or burgers.

Edited by KyloRen

14 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Even in the MDRs there is no requirement that kids can only chose from the kids’ menu.

totally yes! but since the Carnival steak house was that darn Kids meal it got me thinking! Thank you ^.^

15 minutes ago, Lady Meer said:

We’ve taken our grandson on cruises from the age of 4 and he’s never eaten from a kids’ menu in any venue! 

Pre Covid I ordered from the kids menu quite often.  Loved the meatballs and chicken tenders

16 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Pre Covid I ordered from the kids menu quite often.  Loved the meatballs and chicken tenders

Many adults take these nice (kids?) items from the buffet. Nothing to shame about. 😄