Arriving at Schiphol Airport - recent experience?

Anyone arrive recently at Amsterdam Schiphol? Curious as to how the "getting your luggage from the carousel" went. I'm planning to just carry on only, but my wife is insisting on taking a larger checked back for our upcoming 2 week Baltic Cruise. Last May, it was a nuthouse, with all kinds of chaos, lost baggage all over the place, and many passengers complaining  that their luggage never arrived. I know much of that continued through the fall of 22, and the airport even fired their CEO over the mess. Anyone have a recent update? We will still take the laundry package, but you know how some of the ladies are with their overkill on clothes and shoes!

We flew in the evening of 5 April for a long Easter weekend. Baggage collection was crowded but not chaotic. However, there was signage for a carry-on only exit that led to nowhere, and everyone in the baggage hall was funneled into one narrow exit. That was a bit annoying, since there wasn’t a clear queue, and there seemed to be no point to it anyway. It wasn’t a luggage check - just a single door and lots of people with large luggage.

No idea about immigration as we were arriving from within the Schengen.