Price adjustment after final payment????

Does anyone know how RC handles a price drop adjustment after your final payment has been made. We are about 30 some days out and Royal Caribbean is running a special for Virginia residents on our cruise. There are some really great deals. I have a call into my travel agent but I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this before. Thanks!

Does anyone know how RC handles a price drop adjustment after your final payment has been made. We are about 30 some days out and Royal Caribbean is running a special for Virginia residents on our cruise. There are some really great deals. I have a call into my travel agent but I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this before. Thanks!
The adjustment will be refunded to the credit card used for final payment.

If you do indeed get a credit, it will post back to your credit card in just a few days. Just look under "my cruises" on the web to see your credit and insure that they give you the correct credit. I have had problems with getting the correct credit but they have always taken care of it with a few phone calls to customer service.

If you used a TA, call them. I was paid in full and my TA still got me a refund. Depending on how you paid (check or charge) will depend how they refund you. I paid with a check so RCCL sent my TA a check and my TA is sending one to me. If its a happy hour type of deal you will not get anything, but this sounds like a resident discount. Good luck.

Thanks for all of your replies. I just got $1,940 refunded back to me on my two cabins. That is a great Virginia resident special. Thanks for my fellow roll call t/a (Tracy) for the heads up on this special. It sure pays to ask! :D

That's interesting--I called RCI and they told me there were no discounts of any kind for my 4/7/06 Brilliance trip. I do know our ship is almost totally sold out, so that could be part of the reason. Too bad for me!

Archived