Royal Beach Club in Nassau - Celebrity Cruisers Welcome?

NorthStarStateCruiser

56 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Anyone hear whether the Royal Beach Club that Royal Caribbean is building on Paradise Island will be available for Celebrity cruisers? Might be too early to know.

Too early to know, but historically Royal has not been willing to share their specially built spots with Celebrity ships.

19 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Too early to know, but historically Royal has not been willing to share their specially built spots with Celebrity ships.

True. However, Celebrity ships will start stopping in Labadee in Nov 2024. Not necessarily any indication of what might happen with the Royal Beach Club, just interesting. Also, the Royal Beach Club is planned to have an entrance fee, so why not give the opportunity for purchase to more customers?

It's only supposed to hold about 2,500 people.  So unless there is some rare day when Celebrity is there but Royal Caribbean is not, I doubt they will need Celebrity passengers to fill it.

13 minutes ago, prmssk said:

It's only supposed to hold about 2,500 people.  So unless there is some rare day when Celebrity is there but Royal Caribbean is not, I doubt they will need Celebrity passengers to fill it.

Source for 2,500 people?

I've seen it listed at 3,800 people on several pages, including the Royal Caribbean Group website.

https://www.royalcaribbeangroup.com/royal-beach-club-paradise-island/

"World-class, family-beach experience for up to 3,800 visitors"

With that 3,800 capacity, they wouldn't have much trouble filling it with one Oasis class ship in port, but just 1 Quantum class or smaller, they'd probably not sell tickets to capacity.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what they do.

1 hour ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Source for 2,500 people?

I've seen it listed at 3,800 people on several pages, including the Royal Caribbean Group website.

https://www.royalcaribbeangroup.com/royal-beach-club-paradise-island/

"World-class, family-beach experience for up to 3,800 visitors"

With that 3,800 capacity, they wouldn't have much trouble filling it with one Oasis class ship in port, but just 1 Quantum class or smaller, they'd probably not sell tickets to capacity.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what they do.

It was something I read this week but I'm not easily finding it now.  Maybe I'm not remembering correctly what I read...

But even with 3,800, it is pretty common though for Royal to have two ships in port.  They do a lot of 3 and 4 night cruises on a number of ships (often Freedom class which are still fairly large) that include Nassau.