Boarding time question

Sheep Flavour

7 hours ago, davecttr said:

My experience with P&O is the border force security opens at about 11.45 so if you can't persuade them to open earlier there is no point in changing the procedures.

I am sure it would be possible for Border Force to open earlier, as they do so for MSC. I like the way Horizon Terminal is organised - you go through security & passport control first and then on to checkin. I am not suggesting that Ocean Terminal is reconfigured to do it that way, it would cost too much I suppose.

1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

I am sure it would be possible for Border Force to open earlier, as they do so for MSC. I like the way Horizon Terminal is organised - you go through security & passport control first and then on to checkin. I am not suggesting that Ocean Terminal is reconfigured to do it that way, it would cost too much I suppose.

City terminal also has security first  which seems to flow much better than either Ocean or Mayflower, and like MSC, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity start boarding much earlier than P&O, however their ships do tend to arrive in Southampton earlier as well, Celebrity normally dock about 04:30, but I am sure P&O could do the same if they wanted.

• Like 2