Shore Excursion question for Miracle Alaska Cruise from San Franscisco September 2024

Stowaway LFC

Wanting to book the Tracy Arm Fjord excursion for our cruise ASAP but can only find it listed under Seattle excursions and I can't put it in my cart.  Will this become available at some point under my San Franscisco itinerary or do I need to call to book it?  Thanks!

I would watch for it under any of the ports. Carnival doesn't really seem to know how to locate this excursion. When we were on the Miracle last year, it was listed under San Francisco almost until sail away with lots of open seats. Seem's as soon as they moved it, it sold out. BE PERSISTENT. Definitely worth it. There should be 2 departure times available as the boat goes out and then comes back, and then repeats.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yankeegirl49 said:

I am on the Miracle to Alaska in a few weeks, I was able to book it under the home port.

And I am on the July 24 cruise SF to Alaska.  Was also able to book it just now under the  home port (SF).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, CeeJayPonz said:

When in September of 2024 are you going? We just booked August 26 - September 6, 2024 out of San Francisco.

We are sailing out on September 6th, 2024 from San Franscisco.  Right after you!

• 2 months later...

We were just on the Miracle a month ago out of San Fran-great trip-weather was cooler than I expected out of San Fran but fine. Stayed in Union Square area and walked to the port. Prob on of the most friendly cruise staff totally we have had in 42 cruises. If you have MTD and can get Anita she will be awesome. Don't know if Bella will be back on Miracle as I know she was going to be off for a bit. Uriel at the Center bar is great. Food and service seemed better than on past cruises. Loved it.