Are museums in Brugge open on Mondays?

Our cruise this summer includes Brugge on a Monday. I know from experience that many museums in Europe close on Mondays. Does anyone know if museums, primarily art museums as DW is a retired art teacher, are open or closed on Mondays in the summer?

Ā 

TIA

The publicly funded museums are closed on Mondays but private offerings such as the Chocolate Museum, Friet Museum and Historium are open.Ā 

Ā 

You need to check out each place you are interested in.

1 hour ago, edinburgher said:

Decide which museums are of most interest to you, then, as said above, check their individual websites for opening hours, entry fees etc.

Actually, I did that earlier this morning. Some were closed, but others were open closing on Wednesdays instead of Mondays.

2 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Hope the ones of interest to you are amongst the Monday openings.šŸ˜€

Even more important, I hope they are the ones my art teacher DW would be interested in. Actually, for the most part I think they are.

4 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Even more important, I hope they are the ones my art teacher DW would be interested in. Actually, for the most part I think they are.

I give up. I did all the research, and then DW found 5 art museums. I asked if they are open on Mondays, and she said what did it matter. I reminded her that we will be there on a Monday, and she still said what did it matter, we'd be there.

Ā 

We will celebrate our 46th anniversary later on that cruise, and I still don't understand how she or any other woman thinks. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø