Disembarking in Boston ...

You can waitlist shore excursions.  Be aware that the city tour and drop off puts you at the airport around noon which may be too early for you anyway.   I have never done luggage storage there perhaps check the Boston board to get help

I've never used them but there are 3 Bounce locations in Boston where you can store your luggage. I don't think there is any luggage storage at Logan Airport (and besides that is out of your way if you want to tour the city).  One Bounce location is at South Station (train station). From South Station you can either walk up Atlantic Avenue, along the harbor and Rose Kennedy Greenway, to the North End (Italian district, Paul Revere House, etc.) or walk up Sumner St to Boston Common or take the Red Line into Park St (Boston Common) or all the way to Cambridge (on a sunny day the view when the Red Line goes over the Charles is lovely).

Also there is the Boston Water Taxi which will pick you up at the cruise port, take you to Rowe's Wharf where you can store you luggage, and then take you to Logan. Again, I've never done this though I know someone who used this service (pre-pandemic) and liked it.

https://www.bostonwatertaxi.com/cruise-ship-special

Enjoy your day in Boston!

• Like 2

Another option is booking a dayroom at an hotel, you can choose Boston city or Boston airport. Then you can sightsee at will or just relax at the hotel.

We did this previously at Sydney had an airport hotel with pool and we were the only ones using it, like having our own private one.

https://www.dayuse.com/s/boston?selected_address=Boston&place_id=eyJsYXQiOjQyLjM1ODQzLCJsbmciOi03MS4wNTk3NywidCI6MywicCI6Imdlb25hbWVzIn0%3D%2Bc54929d58f9f5edd6f34d49e87f77913&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6cKiBhD5ARIsAKXUdyazCbnP8Az_hTwi3eFmKTPA4onEoJDXaDi6e3b487AiNQlKthQWvWMaAgAtEALw_wcB