Carnival Vista Class Ships Lower Decks

artvlay

Hello,

I'm thinking of booking Carnival Venezia. There is a good price on deck 1 or 2 inside cabins. I'm curious of the noise on Deck 1 from the sub deck below it. Deck 2 above are cabins

I'm also thinking about deck 2 cabins, there is a bar and atrium area on deck 3 above the Deck 2 cabins.

The Venezia is a Vista Class ship, sharing the same design as the Carnival VISTA, Carnival HORIZON and Carnival PANORAMA.

Does anyone have experience on any of these ships and can't point us in the right direction?

Thanks 

Have sail on Horizon twice and have three cruises booked for Venezia. The second cruise we actually booked deck 1, an oceanview. I would probably say go with 1 with cabins above verses a public space, you made still encounter noise but it would probably be less frequent.

The other two cruises are on deck 10 and 11, and the one on 11 appears to be under elevators but that could be just the way the deck plan is styled. 

13 hours ago, CruiseAdict218 said:

and the one on 11 appears to be under elevators but that could be just the way the deck plan is styled.

Yeah, there is no way your cabin would be _under_ elevators on deck 11.  The elevators all line up - that's how you figure out where everything is relative to the rest of the ship.

So the elevator on deck 12 lines up with the elevator on deck 11.  Your cabin will have the waterworks above it, from the looks of it.

2 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Yeah, there is no way your cabin would be _under_ elevators on deck 11.  The elevators all line up - that's how you figure out where everything is relative to the rest of the ship.

So the elevator on deck 12 lines up with the elevator on deck 11.  Your cabin will have the waterworks above it, from the looks of it.

Thank you, they all looked lined up on the other decks and was thrown off from the deck plans, when it came to those two, silly I know. 

On 5/3/2023 at 4:22 AM, artvlay said:

Thanks for the information. Kind of difficult to decide with Venezia being basically a new ship.

is 2018 still considered new?

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

New to the fleet, and 5 isn’t old.  EM

both fair comments, and I would agree the vista class ships are all not old as they first started in 2016 but I would not use the argument that they are too new to get answers to the original posters question of experience in cabin for deck 1 & 2.     I would have answered it but I was on deck 9 on my trip on the panorama.

The new to fleet is very true and being they are brining a new customer experience it will be different but I had not heard there were any cabin changes so that experience should not really change.

If you think about it, Venezia was not in operation during covid and then it was sidelined and moved from Costa to Carnival. So, in essence you can take about three years off its age. Hence very few people have sailed on her its a new ship.