Faster to the Fun

Aubriee01

On 5/7/2023 at 3:02 PM, Lee Cruiser said:

Definitely not a good comparison.  I certainly don't think bread (or any other item) has went up 300% in about seven years and stayed there.

And bread is still bread. Whereas the benefits of FTTF have decreased. 

18 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

If that.  Per my notes from our last cruise, our boarding call time was 5 (five) minutes after FTTF.

I agree. I would cancel mine, but we have an 11AM flight and need those extra debark minutes unfortunately. The flights after 12PM were $250 more per person for the 1-way. If we don't make it, we deal with Standby. There are 9 flights after 12PM, so Standby should work if necessary. I know the "never get a return flight before 1PM" group will come out guns blazing. But the 100s I have talked to that saved $1,000+ for families flying before 12PM is reassuring. I know the risk and will live with Standby if it comes to that.

We used to watch for FTTF to open up on our cruises.  Platium now, so not an issue.  We enjoyed it and thought it was worth it.  However, I don't know if I would be willing to pay the price now.  I think the most we paid was around 60.00 to 70.00.

17 hours ago, TreyB said:

What does this have to do with FTTF? 🤷‍♂️

Duh, posted on wrong one.  But kind of applies here too.  With FTTF you get to drop you luggage when you get on (whole other topic on this, that's why I goofed).  

Nice to be able to do that with FTTF and carry on.

• Like 1