Cruise Ship Discharge of Greywater and Sewage in Canadian Waters

Fouremco

Unrelated, but @Fouremco, do you know what happened to the cell phone thread?  I was helping @Senga with their blue/green text bubbles on their iphone, woke up and couldn’t find it.  Very confusing.  🤔

Also, I hope they’re able to block the IP addresses that spammer is posting from.  Quite frustrating for everyone, I imagine.  And why Canada of all forums?!!  😂

@Miss G Thanks for checking in via @Fouremco.  I too looked everywhere for the thread which has disappeared for no reason I can think of.  I’m happy to report a technical guy from Telus fixed my issue which he said had nothing to do with the esim but I still think I made a wrong selection during the installation. They claim to have excellent customer service but I have had NO response from Airalo aside from an acknowledgement and ticket number so am hoping the esim works when we arrive in Europe!  Thanks again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Unrelated, but @Fouremco, do you know what happened to the cell phone thread?  I was helping @Senga with their blue/green text bubbles on their iphone, woke up and couldn’t find it.  Very confusing.  🤔

Also, I hope they’re able to block the IP addresses that spammer is posting from.  Quite frustrating for everyone, I imagine.  And why Canada of all forums?!!  😂

It's bad enough that the spam is filling up my CC screen, but as I "follow" this forum, my email is inundated with these messages. Until they find a solution, I've stopped "following".

2 minutes ago, Senga said:

@Miss G Thanks for checking in via @Fouremco.  I too looked everywhere for the thread which has disappeared for no reason I can think of.  I’m happy to report a technical guy from Telus fixed my issue which he said had nothing to do with the esim but I still think I made a wrong selection during the installation. They claim to have excellent customer service but I have had NO response from Airalo aside from an acknowledgement and ticket number so am hoping the esim works when we arrive in Europe!  Thanks again.

I'm at a loss as to where that thread disappeared to. There was another thread that disappeared for a while then reappeared today. Maybe with all of the spam deletions, the bubble colour thread was inadvertently trashed as well.

As to the blue and green bubbles, @*Miss G*'s post covered it nicely. But if you want to change the colours, this article may be of assistance: https://www.idownloadblog.com/2021/09/27/how-to-change-imessage-bubble-colors-iphone-ipad/

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Maybe with all of the spam deletions, the bubble colour thread was inadvertently trashed as well.

Ohhh.  Well that makes perfect sense.  I knew no one had violated any of the T&C’s so I was quite mystified.  Thank you!

@Senga, I am happy to hear that Telus was able to help you get it fixed and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Thanks 1