Canada & New England 10/13/23 cruise disappeared

7  day RT Boston.

I am hoping it’s just one of those NCL snafus.  Was trying to look at current prices (final payment next month), and the website says no longer available.  It does still show up on My NCL as a booked cruise.

Has anyone that is booked on this cruise got more information than I do?

I just completed an online chat, was told the cruise is still valid and has not been cancelled.  

She said it may not show up because it might be sold out.  It no longer shows up in her search engine either.

I realize I just answered my own question, but someone else may notice this and this post may help them as well.

We are on that cruise too. I have noticed that it "disappeared" from the website a couple of times previously. I assumed that it was sold out and then it would reappear! I last looked at it yesterday and prices have not dropped. Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:35 AM, Sea saw 56 said:

7  day RT Boston.

I am hoping it’s just one of those NCL snafus.  Was trying to look at current prices (final payment next month), and the website says no longer available.  It does still show up on My NCL as a booked cruise.

Has anyone that is booked on this cruise got more information than I do?

If the ship is sold out, it will disappear. If the last time you checked prices, there were classes sold out, the whole ship may be sold out. As long as you don't see "Default Itinerary" as the title of your cruise on MyNCL, you're fine. 

• Thanks 1

It was back this morning.  Probably shouldn't get too excited about these type issues over a weekend, but the NCL rep that chatted with me said it was no longer on her search engine either.

Relief - as flights were (free) reward points, non-refundable.