NCL Site Down for Maintenance

sjacobs11

Just saw that the NCL site is down for maintenance and not back up until the morning. We are at 120 days as of 9p PT tonight. Does anyone know how to make dining reservations without the site being live? TIA!

Edited by sjacobs11

2 minutes ago, sjacobs11 said:

Just saw that the NCL site is down for maintenance and not back up until the morning. We are at 120 days as of 9p PT tonight. Does anyone know how to make dining reservations without the site being live? TIA!

Wait until morning. That's the way it was for our cruise. Folks on our roll call on the other social media site were kind enough to notify everyone when the system was back up. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sjacobs11 said:

Hi Tia, welcome.  The reservations usually do not open until midnight when the site rolls over to to appropriate day count.  It is based on the DAY you cruise, the TIME you are set to sail is irrelevant.  Hang in there and when they finish the updates simply log in and book.

24 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Hi Tia, welcome.  The reservations usually do not open until midnight when the site rolls over to to appropriate day count.  It is based on the DAY you cruise, the TIME you are set to sail is irrelevant.  Hang in there and when they finish the updates simply log in and book.

It's partially available online/app, but not all restaurants show the ability to book. I called earlier and spoke with someone who was able to reserve everything we wanted over the phone - even though they're *still* not available this morning online.

7 minutes ago, sjacobs11 said:

It's partially available online/app, but not all restaurants show the ability to book. I called earlier and spoke with someone who was able to reserve everything we wanted over the phone - even though they're *still* not available this morning online.

There are many instances where online restaurant reservations are not possible. People sit around, refusing to (*gasp*) talk to a live agent. And they lose the opportunity to get the dates and times they want. ProTip: Call NCL if you can book online. 

• Like 1

I think there was an opps at the backend in the latter half of the week as a few folks (me included) were able to book thermal spa passes well before they should have been available for our itineraries. My cruise is still more than 160 days away so I wasn't expecting to see the spa pass available to purchase until sometime next month.

• Like 1