Two quick questions

We are sailing on WOS in a few weeks,   I  just have 2 quick questions. My son uses hair clippers to cut his hair, Do RC allow you to bring  electric hair clippers? Next question does anyone know where I can find the most current eastern caribbean cruise compass I looked on royal caribbean blog but the cruise compass I found for Eastern has a slightly different itinerary.

11 minutes ago, Tntt said:

We are sailing on WOS in a few weeks,   I  just have 2 quick questions. My son uses hair clippers to cut his hair, Do RC allow you to bring  electric hair clippers? Next question does anyone know where I can find the most current eastern caribbean cruise compass I looked on royal caribbean blog but the cruise compass I found for Eastern has a slightly different itinerary.

I bring a small electric beard trimmer for cleaning up sideburns/spots. It's smaller than my hair clippers but same basic idea so I don't see why not.

1 minute ago, Tulsacoker said:

need more info on your cruise for compass. I have one from this past week for Harmony (7 days) with stops at St. Matreen, San Juan and Coco Cay

I was needing a compass for wonder of the seas eastern itinerary 

3 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

yep brought and used hair and beard clippers this past week ... cordless is better on the balcony... good luck however for outlet in bathroom  

So there are no outlets in the bathrooms?

7 minutes ago, BennyandBo said:

Wonder has multiple itineraries for Eastern Caribbean. What are the port stops?

Cococay day2,then st Thomas and st maartin

Just now, Tntt said:

What are the dress code theme nights for dining room each night

There really isn't any inforced dress anymore. Especially on a Caribbean sailing. That itinerary so far has been Wecome aboard, Italian, french(formal), Caribbean, Mexican, can't remember nt 6, and bon voyage night 7. Night 3 French is the formal. Again, it's name only. If you want to dress fine, if not don't. There is a second dress your best. It's night 5 or 6 but I can't remember off hand. The dates I gave are the weeks cruise compass you need to search for, for more info. I got mine by reading the app everyday of the March 5th sailing as it happened.

1 hour ago, Tntt said:

Are you the 21st?

58 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

yep brought and used hair and beard clippers this past week ... cordless is better on the balcony... good luck however for outlet in bathroom  

Wait!  Wasn't there a scene similar in the movie American Pie?  Oh, no, he wan't trimming his beard in the movie.  Please, just the beard on the balcony, given drafts and wind.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BennyandBo said:

Found my notes:

Day 1 Welcome aboard

Day 2 Italian

Day 3 French (formal)

Day 4 Caribbean

Day 5 Mexican

Day 6 Royal night (dress your best) lobster tail night

Day 7 bon voyage

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tntt said:

So there are no outlets in the bathrooms?

Just be careful and make sure it is standard 110.   You don’t want to ruin your device.  Agree that wireless trimmer would be ideal and then can do it on the balcony.  Or get it done high and tight before you leave and forget about it.  

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Never been on a Royal ship that doesn't have one. As mentioned, it's in the ceiling.

But they're not that useable.  Sometimes they provide such a loose connection that the shaver's wire simply falls out of the ceiling.  

11 minutes ago, yogimax said:

But they're not that useable.  Sometimes they provide such a loose connection that the shaver's wire simply falls out of the ceiling.  

Never had that problem. Maybe it's because I only use the plug to charge my shaver and trimmer and use them while wireless? Or maybe I've just been lucky. 🤷‍♀️