Time to Say Goodbye

Suzieanna

14 hours ago, RD64 said:

Among the MSC demographic that travels to Europe - certainly. To the 3/4 day party hard cruiser who does not have a passport - because why would I have a passport - because I would never , ever consider leaving the USA - a hard no.

But even the 3/4 party hard cruiser is a bit unique in the US for choosing MSC instead of Carnival.  

I just feel like this song has been part of the cultural fabric, it seems like it is in TV shows all the time, since the mid 90s. It would be difficult to have never been exposed to, even if you don't have a special affinity to it.

On 5/10/2023 at 7:38 PM, RD64 said:

Among the MSC demographic that travels to Europe - certainly. To the 3/4 day party hard cruiser who does not have a passport - because why would I have a passport - because I would never , ever consider leaving the USA - a hard no.

Just curious. Which 3/4 day party hard cruise never leaves the USA?

15 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

Just curious. Which 3/4 day party hard cruise never leaves the USA?

That does seem a bit judgmental. I've done my fair share of short party cruises out of Florida. Not so much as I've gotten older, but well into my 30s. I've lived in Europe and all over the world and regularly travel overseas. Time and place for everything which is why we have a variety of cruises! Nothing wrong with a short booze cruise as long as you don't bother other passengers and can handle your liquor.

FWIW, I've been a huge fan of Sarah Brightman since the 1980s and seen her live several times. Not so much into Bocelli, but I definitely know that song.