UK passport validity

ScratchTheRat

2 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

I booked with a very reputable TA. I don’t blame them, it’s my own fault I guess! 

To be fair,  they should have picked up on the potential problem. Perhaps you should have a word with them !

Just now, ScratchTheRat said:

Which I appreciate and have now done.

Actually, your TA should have gone over this with you.  That’s part of their job to make sure you are aware of every document that is required including passports.  This is not entirely your fault.  Your TA should have had your back and I would be extremely disappointed if this were my TA.

2 minutes ago, wowzz said:

To be fair,  they should have picked up on the potential problem. Perhaps you should have a word with them !

I hardly expect a TA to examine my passport, I added those to the medallion app, my TA never sees them.

5 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

I hardly expect a TA to examine my passport, I added those to the medallion app, my TA never sees them.

No, but when we book, our TA always goes through our passport details. As has been said by @Lady Arwen that is part of their remit. Your TA has been severely lacking.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Your TA doesn’t need to examine your passport but they do need to explain the cruiseline’s policies regarding your passport and most importantly to ask if your passport will be considered valid.  You were let down by your TA, sorry to say.

• Like 1