Do any of the Baltic ports have limitations on ships serving alcohol?

Norwegian seems to be the only cruise line apparently running afoul of "local regulations" that prohibit them from serving alcohol in some European ports.  This has been happening off and on with their sailings in the UK (including Gibraltar), Italy and Greece.  (Evidence suggests that NCL is just not paying some required fees.)  The NCL Dawn's first Baltic sailing of the season is coming up and we are booked on it (June 13, Copenhagen to Stockholm).  I am now wondering if anyone has any insight as to if we may encounter similar restrictions in any Baltic ports?  I know it is an odd question but hoping there are some here with "inside" knowledge.

My general answer is No - alcohol is served on ships in Baltic ports, but in your case it may sound like a situation specific to NCL - you should ask the question in the NCL Forum.

I have never heard of such restrictions.

Yes, it does appear to be NCL specific.  There is already a long thread on the NCL Board discussing/speculating as to the reasons this is happening.  It looks as though some local authorities may require that ships pay fees to serve alcohol or have their bars open while in port.  Since the issue, by all reports, seems to be affecting only the one cruise line it appears likely that NCL may be refusing to pay some required fee to the ports.  I do not want to pay several hundred dollars for a drink package and find that I am unable to use it fully!

Glad to hear you have never heard of such restrictions in your part of the world.  Thank you for responding and for all of the excellent information you provide on this board!