Can't find ship reviews sorted by date

Speaking from memory, I used to be able to go straight to the most recent ship review and then page back through reviews progressively older.  Either I have lost the plot or Cruise Critic has screwed up something that was working just fine.  Now when I select a ship for review it takes me I know not where.  Then I have the choice of 'previous' or 'next'.  Is 'next' older or newer?  Why not say older or newer?  How do I land on the most recent review and go from there?

5 hours ago, Fairgarth said:

Speaking from memory, I used to be able to go straight to the most recent ship review and then page back through reviews progressively older.  Either I have lost the plot or Cruise Critic has screwed up something that was working just fine.  Now when I select a ship for review it takes me I know not where.  Then I have the choice of 'previous' or 'next'.  Is 'next' older or newer?  Why not say older or newer?  How do I land on the most recent review and go from there?

Hello @Fairgarth

Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..."

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com and include screen shots if possible.  Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please see the following: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

5 hours ago, Fairgarth said:

When I search for user ship reviews they are presented in latest to oldest sail date order. The month and year are noted at the bottom of each review.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Whoops!  I'm sorry, thank you Host Kat for reminding me of the rules.  I did some research.  I tracked reviews for around a dozen ships.  Most of them, indeed, did take me to the newest review.  I guess the ship I was researching originally was one of the few that didn't.  There are some but I now think that it is working as intended most of the time.

• Thanks 1