Dining (Waitlist)

Will be sailing on the Mariner on June 9 - 17.  The dining time for us is listed as 5:30 PM but shows waitlist.  Have never had this happen before on any of our cruise reservations.  On embarkation do I go to main dining room and check to make sure we have a table assignment?  We usually do My Time Dining but early dining time if fine with us.  Thank you for any advice.

22 minutes ago, sgerth said:

Will be sailing on the Mariner on June 9 - 17.  The dining time for us is listed as 5:30 PM but shows waitlist.  Have never had this happen before on any of our cruise reservations.  On embarkation do I go to main dining room and check to make sure we have a table assignment?  We usually do My Time Dining but early dining time if fine with us.  Thank you for any advice.

Are you reading it correctly?  The line that shows dining says Dining (Waitlist) and then should show what dining you have and what you are waitlisted for in brackets.  If yours shows 5:30 (), you have 5:30 dining and are not waitlisted for any dining.  Mine recently showed 8:00pm (My time dining) because I had been assigned 8pm dining but was on the waitlist for my time dining.