Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

Immediately when I boarded, I went down to try and move around a couple of reservations. The guy didn't really seem to know what he was doing. He said he'd "put in a request" for what I wanted. Anyhoo, I was able to cancel and reboot some things on my own, now that I'm on board, so I didn't even really need his help... Off to find food and beverage...

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Richards Rooftop...

Tsk tsk, sneaking in. I did that our first cruise and had a bruise on my arm all week from reaching over to open the gate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First time I've ever had any trouble about being at Richards Rooftop. Normally, they just ignore my red wrist band, which was in my pocket, but I had to use it to pay for my drink... I may be persona non grata up there anymore...

***Edit to add: I hope that drink doesn't set the tone for the week... It wasn't really what I'd call good, even though I paid for the upgraded tequila. Things can only go up from here, hopefully...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

***Edit to add: I hope that drink doesn't set the tone for the week... It wasn't really what I'd call good, even though I paid for the upgraded tequila. Things can only go up from here, hopefully...

Does your schedule have a loteria event that is like $30? If so, book it and they allow you to make all the margaritas you want during the event. I think I made 5 total...well worth the price.

• Like 4