Airport transfer from VCE to Ravenna port through NCL

UnbridledEnthusiasm

Does anyone know if NCL has airport pickup available at VCE the day of the cruise to take you to the port in Ravenna? I haven't booked yet but I just want to see how much I can expect to pay. I am traveling solo so private transfers are not cost effective for me. I've tried speaking to NCL direct via the chat but they won't discuss this unless I talk to them on the phone and I don't want them having any of my contact information. I know you can take public transportation however based on what Google Maps says it involves 2 trains and 2 buses so if there is something direct offered through a company NCL has chartered with that would be great. 

If so, how much can I expect it costing?

2 hours ago, UnbridledEnthusiasm said:

I am traveling solo so private transfers are not cost effective for me. I've tried speaking to NCL direct via the chat but they won't discuss this unless I talk to them on the phone and I don't want them having any of my contact information.

If you are a confirmed passenger on one of their sailings, don't they already have your contact info as well as a whole bunch of personal info already? 

You're going to have to pick up the phone on this one-- and maybe a few times. Unfortunately with NCL you tend to get 3 different answers in as many tries. 

I have seen somewhere on here that NCL does not run a VCE to Ravenna transfer but you really do need to confirm that with them for your specific sailing.