Solo / Single Cruise Meet Ups or Activities

cavenger

Hi All,

I’m a 55 year old single man. I have solo cruised before on NCL. They did have some meetup opportunities that helped you not feel so alone. I am a bit concerned about meeting people on Virgin because it’s so centered around eating. I do like to have fun and party a little. I am just wondering if the cruise is conducive to not making you feel so alone? If anyone has any input, I would appreciate bit. 

I've not done solo but I do know that they have solo meetups (I have seen them on the schedule) and things like Grog Walk are also very conducive to meeting others. You only have to be alone if you want to be! Also Sid's doing a live right now, boarding tomorrow I think, and he is your demographic travelling solo. Follow along and see how it is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On the first day there is a singles meet and greet sponsored by VV and then whoever wants to in the group is invited to do a group dinner at Razzle Dazzle, no reservations needed.  There continue to be "meet up" activities throughout the cruise.  In addition, most cruises have social media groups that arrange additional activities.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cantgetin said:

On the first day there is a singles meet and greet sponsored by VV and then whoever wants to in the group is invited to do a group dinner at Razzle Dazzle, no reservations needed.  There continue to be "meet up" activities throughout the cruise.  In addition, most cruises have social media groups that arrange additional activities.

Thank you for this information!