Princess Back to Full Strength? Few Deals out There

Guardsy

We are fortunate to work for ourselves, so we can take advantage of last minute deals, 90-day deals, etc. when it suits us.

Lately, Princess is not doing much discounting.  Even on their own sight under deals, they list cruises but no fares available.

It appears for the next few months, ships are all sailing at max or close to it.

7 minutes ago, Guardsy said:

We are fortunate to work for ourselves, so we can take advantage of last minute deals, 90-day deals, etc. when it suits us.

Lately, Princess is not doing much discounting.  Even on their own sight under deals, they list cruises but no fares available.

It appears for the next few months, ships are all sailing at max or close to it.

From what I have seen on my recent.cruises and looking at available cabins on the cruises I am booked on for June I am betting they are mostly sailing at 90% capacity or so. They still are keeping some cabins available for isolation but much less than before. When I got Covid and my wife did not in March she was offered another cabin. 

39 minutes ago, Guardsy said:

Glad to see this. 

Guest ldtr
9 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

So when will this be reflected in the stock price? Not that I'm selling as I still need it for the OBC!

Considering the dilution that took place during Covid, as well as the debt levels, CCLstock is already fairly valued at full occupancy.