Suite Breakfast

tootsiescurly

2 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

As I said, our position borders on blasphemy with some but all I can do is report our past experiences. 
yes, suite bkfst is nice but not something we find to be a huge perk. 
now, if it’s a choice between suite bkfst and the main MDR, no contest. 

so, your favorite suite perk?

same day laundry

room service off mdr menu

priority boarding, disembarkation, tenders

canapes, flowers, fruit bowl

14 minutes ago, voljeep said:

same day laundry

I don’t find the room service from the MDR to be a great perk since all courses come at the same time and the later courses never keep the desired temps. 

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

same day laundry

Mainly location (aft) but also most that you list except canapés 😝

priority boarding is such a shared experience (PES) that it’s not really a suite perk. 
also, disembarkation isn’t anything special to us as we tend to carry all of our own luggage with and either leave among the first or last, depending on our flight schedule. 

23 hours ago, Bgwest said:

I've heard this sentiment expressed countless times here. We've sailed in suites and in CC minis on a variety of ships. Suite bkfst sometimes in Sabatini's, sometimes in CG. Either way it's good but we've come to the conclusion that it is absolutely not a bit better than bkfst in CC. 

I know that ours is a minority view and borders on blasphemy to some but nevertheless after scores of suite bkfsts and an equal number in CC, we cannot in good faith look upon a suite bkfst as "the best suite perk". YMMV 

23 hours ago, Bgwest said:

I've heard this sentiment expressed countless times here. We've sailed in suites and in CC minis on a variety of ships. Suite bkfst sometimes in Sabatini's, sometimes in CG. Either way it's good but we've come to the conclusion that it is absolutely not a bit better than bkfst in CC. 

I know that ours is a minority view and borders on blasphemy to some but nevertheless after scores of suite bkfsts and an equal number in CC, we cannot in good faith look upon a suite bkfst as "the best suite perk". YMMV 

I totally understand your point of view, however it isn't "the best perk" for sure, but definitely one of the nicer perks.  We book a suite for other reasons, this is just a very nice bonus, in my opinion 🙂

• Like 2