Miracle going back to dry dock in 2025

n6uqqq

59 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Dry dock is 2-17-25 to 3-28-25. It's probably curtains for Mr Frankenstein on the lower dance floor!

Let's hope so and here's to goodbye dark, dark, dark Bacchus Dining Room and here's to a light and bright MDR. Half the time in Bacchus I can't see my spouse across from me at our table. Thanks for sharing the news.

25 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Let's hope so and here's to goodbye dark, dark, dark Bacchus Dining Room and here's to a light and bright MDR. Half the time in Bacchus I can't see my spouse across from me at our table. Thanks for sharing the news.

I know what you mean about the dark MDR.  But at least on the Miracle, you can get a table for two that is not right up against other tables for two.  Sailing on the Panorama right now, and I sort of wish the MDR was darker so I could avoid looking at the folks jammed up against us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

I don't know if they will get that ambitious to change the dining room around but whatever they are now doing to the Pride will likely be done to the Miracle. The Spirit's dining room is much lighter and brighter. I am just happy Carnival is spending the money on these older ships and not deep sixing them. Not a big ship fan.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

I know what you mean about the dark MDR.  But at least on the Miracle, you can get a table for two that is not right up against other tables for two.  Sailing on the Panorama right now, and I sort of wish the MDR was darker so I could avoid looking at the folks jammed up against us.

If you are assigned to the Vista Dining Room the upper deck port side has tables for two by the glass wall overlooking the lower level. Those tables are good.