All Included - add 2nd device?

ccqueenanne

Is there a way to upgrade my included wifi package so that I can have 2 devices? I don't see that option online, but feel like I've seen folks talking about 2-device plans. I need to have 2 devices on simultaneously - logging out of one and into another won't work for my needs. Thanks!

Can you not switch from one device to another? I just assumed that was allowed. I get it if you need your laptop and cell phone simultaneously, but doesn't one connection cover one person's devices, and you just switch back and forth?

2 hours ago, PH2 said:

Can you not switch from one device to another? I just assumed that was allowed. I get it if you need your laptop and cell phone simultaneously, but doesn't one connection cover one person's devices, and you just switch back and forth?

OP said they need 2 devices connected at the same time and with the 1 device plan only 1 device can be connected at a time.  You can switch to a unlimited number of devices but only 1 is connected at a time.