Shows, Princess Patters and MDR Menus Please! (Ruby Princess to Alaska 10 Day RT San Francisco)

HippieChick02

Hi! I just booked my first cruise to Alaska on the Ruby Princess, it's a 10 Day roundtrip out of San Francisco. It's not until September but was hoping someone who's been on this ship and this itinerary recently can post the MDR Menus and the Daily Princess Patters so I can plan and know what to expect. I've gone on 5-6 other cruises before (2 of which were with Princess), but never been on Ruby and never been to Alaska. 

On 5/25/2023 at 3:54 PM, HippieChick02 said:

Hi! I just booked my first cruise to Alaska on the Ruby Princess, it's a 10 Day roundtrip out of San Francisco. It's not until September but was hoping someone who's been on this ship and this itinerary recently can post the MDR Menus and the Daily Princess Patters so I can plan and know what to expect. I've gone on 5-6 other cruises before (2 of which were with Princess), but never been on Ruby and never been to Alaska. 

I'll be on the Ruby for a 10 day inside passage RT from San Francisco in early July. I  will try to post Patters and MDR menus during my cruise.  😄

On 5/28/2023 at 2:08 PM, ninka26 said:

I'll be on the Ruby for a 10 day inside passage RT from San Francisco in early July. I  will try to post Patters and MDR menus during my cruise.  😄

Thanks so much! That would be awesome!

On 5/25/2023 at 5:23 PM, that said:

Does your cruise include Glacier Bay?

It doesn't unfortunately. It's the one that includes Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier instead. The trip is almost identical to the other with stops on the same days at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Prince Rupert. But with the days of the week it was going, the one I picked takes me only 7 days off work, where the Glacier Bay one would have been 9 days off despite both trips being the same 10 day cruise.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2023 at 2:08 PM, ninka26 said:

Hey! Did you happen to get pics of your Patters and MDR menus for this trip??

On 7/31/2023 at 4:43 PM, HippieChick02 said:

Hey! Did you happen to get pics of your Patters and MDR menus for this trip??

Unfortunately no. This was the trip where the Ruby crashed into the SF pier. We ended up taking the 100% refund and not cruising.