Dining Packages Pre-Sale Pricing....

Bo1953

Hello all - we will be on The Reflection in September for nine (9) nights and I see there is a SD sale price of $93.99 p/p with original pricing of $135 p/p plus gratuities...

My question is: $135 p/p the original pricing for this package or not, if anyone knows???

I cannot remember at all, even though I did see the package offered way back when we originally booked... 

TIA, bon appetit and bon voyage

11 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Hello all - we will be on The Reflection in September for nine (9) nights and I see there is a SD sale price of $93.99 p/p with original pricing of $135 p/p plus gratuities...

My question is: $135 p/p the original pricing for this package or not, if anyone knows???

I cannot remember at all, even though I did see the package offered way back when we originally booked... 

TIA, bon appetit and bon voyage

Is that for the two dinners and a lunch? I have no idea what the original pricing was but on the Reflection, for me, that would mean 3 meals in Murano and that price is pretty darn good.

6 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

Is that for the two dinners and a lunch? I have no idea what the original pricing was but on the Reflection, for me, that would mean 3 meals in Murano and that price is pretty darn good.

Yes, two (2) dinners and a lunch...

The group wants dinners in Murano and Tuscan... some of us will do lunch in So5.

Thought it was a good offer, but did not remember the 'original cost' of the three (3) meal package... LOL

Thank you, bon appetit and bon voyage

Just now, Bo1953 said:

Yes, two (2) dinners and a lunch...

The group wants dinners in Murano and Tuscan... some of us will do lunch in So5.

Thought it was a good offer, but did not remember the 'original cost' of the three (3) meal package... LOL

Thank you, bon appetit and bon voyage

$135 sounds right to me for the original cost, I would book it as well if my next cruise wasn't on the Millie. Tuscan and the Petite light show do not excite me that much. I will just enjoy Luminae for the entire cruise.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I'm not familiar with the 2 dinners 1 lunch package, but DH and I just rebooked the 4 night package and saved $92 on the new flash sale 4 dinner package on Silhouette.

We just booked the 4 night dinner package for Silhouette's 10 night April 8, 2024 sailing...saved $108.

• Thanks 1