MDR Menus on Harmony of the Seas

When you get close enough to the sail date, you will be able to see the details in the app. When the app opens, right above the Daily Planner / My Calendar links, there will be a little rectangle that you can click to get info. It's not populated yet for my September cruise (the box is there, but clicking it just says "Come back closer to your cruise"), but it was definitely there a good month ahead of time for our last cruise.

In the meantime, you can get a good guess from what current 7-night Harmony cruises are doing. If it's the same as Allure, then our order was:
- 2 Formal

- 3 Colorful '70s

- 4 Caribbean

- 5 White Night

- 6 Dress to Impress (lobster night)

ETA: Ohhh, you are talking about menus and not themes, aren't you? Doh! Those you will be able to see under Dining in the app. I can actually already see them for my September sailing: French night, Italian, Caribbean, Mexican, and Royal (lobster). This matches what we had in May for the same ship...

Edited by offtosee
reading comprehension!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CubsWinDSW said:

Hello!  Does anyone know which specific menus are on which nights on a 7 day cruise on HOS?  I am trying to plan ahead!!!  Thanks!

Use your app to see all menus. It is the best “guess” on what the menus will be. In the past, we have see tweaks to menus up to the week prior to departure. 

On 5/26/2023 at 10:01 PM, CubsWinDSW said:

Does anyone know which specific menus are on which nights on a 7 day cruise on HOS? 

Set the app to the current sailing and look at the menus - assume they will be the same on your sailing.

1 hour ago, CubsWinDSW said:

Can anyone be a little more specific with regards to where they are located? 

Set the app to the current sailing (not yours).

Click the Dining link, then Main Dining, Main Dining Room, Menu.